Any kind of video to sort out your problem or to know information and most commonly videos that entertain are always available on YouTube. But what if you don’t have network access and need an important video badly? Though YouTube let’s you save video offline on the application but it doesn’t allow to transfer them to your gallery directly.
It’s often inconvenient to watch video from the application every time and that’s why you might have been searching for how to download YouTube videos in mobile. And the good news is, you are at the right place. This article will let you to know the most effective process of downloading YouTube videos in your mobile.
Let’s get started.
The process of Downloading YouTube Video In Mobile
This process has two ways depending on the device you use. If you are an Android Smartphone user you have to follow the way that is not for the iPhone users. Don’t worry. We are going to explain both the processes below. Here are the processes.
- Downloading Process for Android Smartphone
- Downloading Process for iPhone
These are the two ways. Go with the one you need. Now, check the entire downloading process below.
Downloading Process for Android Smartphone
So, you are an android user. For your information, this downloading process doesn’t need any extra application. Just follow the step-by-step instructions and you are done. Here are the steps.
- Step 1: Open YouTube application and go to the video you want to download. Open the video.
- Step 2: You will see some options under the video. Tap on the ‘share’ button from those options. You will get several applications to share the video there. Here you have to go with the ‘Copy Link’ option.
- Step 3: Open chrome and type ‘Save from Net’. Go with the first link shown in the result. Open it and you will see a search bar.
- Step 4: Paste the video URL into the search bar. Edit the link by cutting everything after ‘MJf’ at the end of the copied link. Now, search for the exact video here. When found, tap on the download option and start the process.
- Step 5: After completing the download process go to your gallery and open the video from here.
Downloading Process for iPhone
This process is for the iPhone users only. You need to use an extra application in this procedure to make the way easy. Here is the step-by-step instruction below.
- Step 1: Open YouTube and go to the video you want to download. Select the ‘share’ option of the video and you will get some options. Choose the ’Copy Link’ option from there.
- Step 2: Go to your phone’s app store and install the ‘Documents’ application. Open it and you will notice a search bar there. Select ‘Allow’ if any notification comes.
- Step 3: Type ‘Savefrom.net’ on the Documents application’s search bar and search. A website will come. Paste the copied link of the video on the search bar of save from net website and search for the video.
- Step 4: Start downloading the video by tapping on the download option. Scroll down your phone’s notification bar to see the downloading process.
- Step 5: When it’s done, open the video. You can open it from your gallery as well. You are done with the process.
So, these are the processes to follow. Besides, you can download YouTube videos directly by using applications like Vidmate, TubeMate, SnapTube, Instube and many more.
With the instructions up you must have known how to download youtube videos in mobile by now. No matter if you are an Android user or an iPhone, both the processes are given already. Just follow them exactly and get the YouTube video downloaded in your phone easily.
Hope the article was helpful. Thanks for being with us.