Millions of Instagram users share their feelings and activities every day with all their favorite photos. Among all the photos some seem like perfect wallpaper and some carry important issues. So, it’s normal anyone would wish to download them.
But Instagram doesn’t have the image downloading option. Though this is a complaining issue of most users but it ensures the highest security and privacy of your photo. Nevertheless, there are some situations when you need to download the photo. Suppose, you have lost the original image which you need badly and you have the one last copy only in Instagram. What to do then?
If you are in such situation and want to know how to download image from Instagram, we are here to help you out. Here is the process of downloading Instagram photos easily. Check it out.
Process of Downloading Instagram Images
The process comes in two different ways. Actually, it depends on the device you use. If you are on a pc or laptop you need to follow a way which won’t work on an android Smartphone. However, for your convenience, both the ways have been explained here. I think it’s wise to learn both the process because you never know when you need to go with the alternative option. The Processes are,
- Image Downloading Process on PC
- Image Downloading Process On Android Smartphones
Image Downloading Process on PC
This process is for all the pc or laptop users. It is surely the easiest way to learn the Instagram image downloading process. So, you can go with it however if you are a pc expert or a beginner. Here is the process with step-by-step instructions.
- Step 1: Go to your Instagram profile from Google chrome and open the image you want to download.
- Step 2: Click the right button on the image and some options will be visible there. Select the ‘View image source’ option.
- Step 3: A page will come including several lines of unknown links. Don’t panic. You don’t need all of them.
- Step 4: Simply press and hold the ‘ctrl’ button on your keyboard and hit the ‘F’ button at the same time. A small search bar will be shown on the top right side of your computer screen.
- Step 5; Type ‘jpg’ in small letters on the search bar and press the ‘enter’ button to search or click on the search option.
- Step 6: The search result will show the matching parts on the page. Copy the whole line of the first matching ‘jpg’. You may see many other matching letters but choose only the first one.
- Step 7: Open a new tab. Paste the copied line and the photo you want to download will come. Click the right button on it and go with the ‘save image as’ option.
- Step 8: Type a name to save it on your pc and download the photo. You are done.
Image Downloading Process on Android Smartphones
Smartphone users need to follow the step-by-step process given below. Here it is.
- Step 1: Go to the play store on your android Smartphone and search for the ‘InstaSave’ application. Download it and install on your android phone.
- Step 2: Open the application and turn the toggle on. The ‘Open Instagram’ option will change in blue from gray. Click on it and find the image you want to download on your device.
- Step 3: Tap on the photo for 2 seconds and some option will be shown. Choose the ’copy share URL’ option’. It will start downloading.
- Step 4: Scroll down your phone’s notification bar to see the downloading process. When done, go to your gallery and you will find the downloaded photo there.
- Step 5: Turn off the toggle back otherwise your phone will get unnecessary notifications from it.
Isn’t easy? By reading the article you must have known how to download image from Instagram. So, download your desired image anytime anywhere without damaging its resolution. But never use them illegally. Take permission of the photo owner and then download it for maintaining the privacy and security system of the application.